LabSosio Puska Sosiologi FISIP-UI
Gedung F. Lt.3.
Kampus FISIP Universitas Indonesia,
Depok 16424, Indonesia.
Tel. +62 21 7863427
Fax. +62 21 7870612
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
LabSosio has several research clustrers:
– Cultural Transformation and New Media
– Education and Social Transformation
– Economy, Organization and Society
– Family and Social Transformation: Development Family Wellbeing Index
– Relation Between Society and Extractive Industry
– Rural Ecological Society
– Social Inclusion and Transformation
– Sustainable Economic Management of Natural Resources and Extractive Industry
– Urban Social Development toward Inclusive Society
Over the years, LabSosio built partnerships and mutual cooperation with stakeholders, ranging from planning agencies at the local, regional, and national institutions to community organizations (civil society organizations). Similar efforts are also made to private companies and multilateral development and international agencies.
Our interests and common objective is directed to the fairer, higher levels of prosperity and more democratic political, social and cultural Indonesia development .
Establishing Universitas Indonesia as an independent and superior university that is capable of resolving problems and challenges nationally and globally, as an elite university in South East Asia.